Sam is a fully qualified Personal Trainer, he is currently building on his expertise and experience with our team of Trainers. He has always wanted to work in the Fitness industry and wasn’t quite sure which route to go down, but with a love for sport and fitness that’s when he realised, he wanted to be a Personal Trainer. He has a good knowledge and understanding in many areas of physical exercise . He is educating and showing himself to be a burgeoning star in the field of Body Fat Loss. He has played County level Rugby and Basketball. National level Table Tennis, he's played football, cricket, badminton, rounders and cross country at club level. He is a rising star at Peak Fitness Warwick.
Level 3 Qualification includes:
Level 2 certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF)
• Anatomy and physiology for exercise • Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
• Principles of exercise, fitness and health
• Planning gym-based exercise
• Instructing gym-based exercise
Level 3 BTEC National Diploma in sports development, coaching and fitness.
• Training and fitness for sport
• Sports development
• Sports nutrition
• Psychology for sports performance
• Sports injuries
• Sport and exercise massage
Level 3 Nutrition and weight management
Level 3 anatomy and Physiology